Niacare In-Home Services specializes in providing a group of caregivers whose first priority is excellence of care.
To Our Clients:
- Provide loving and compassionate care to everyone that has chosen us to serve them or their loved one.
- To treat each client with dignity and respect
- To always put the well-being of the client first above all else
- To provide well trained caregivers who are keenly focused on the well-being of the client.
To Our Employees:
- To provide a safe stable work environment
- To provide an above average wage and benefits plan with a family first focus, understanding that when a person can properly provide for the overall well-being of their family that it is good for everyone, employee, company, clients, and community.
- Dignity and Respect: Striving to always treat employees with dignity and respect.
- To encourage and utilize available resources to assist with personal growth and development in career and life
- Accountability. Holding the company accountable first and expecting the same from each employee and partner. Understanding that through proper training, communication of our vision and goals our employees bare an integral part of the company reaching its goals. In order to accomplish that we expect everyone’s very best. This includes personal appearance and hygiene, attitude, timeliness, and effective and clear communication with the company, clients, and their families.
Niacare In-Home Services is:
Meeting John Purcell
Chief Operating Officer and Vice-President of Client Services,
John T. Purcell, Jr.
I’d like to introduce myself.
My name is John Purcell. I am a US Air Force Veteran, was born in Washington, DC, raised in Prince George’s County, and spent long hot summers in Raeford, North Carolina. I am the Vice President of Niacare In-Home Services, where “Caring Is Our Purpose.”
Approximately 12 years ago, there was a call on my life to serve the Lord in Ministry. God had given me everything that I had ever wanted. He brought me from humble beginnings and then allowed me travel across the country and to places around the world, like Turkey, Italy, France that I had only seen in movies and magazines. As I traveled, I noticed something, people were basically the same. They lived, they loved, they raised families. Then they aged, or hoped to age, with grace and dignity. I began to have a desire to help people. Being around older people was a part of life for me as I am the eldest grandson on both sides of my family. I also had the honor of knowing both my grandparents as well as my great-grandfather on my mother’s side and great grandmothers on both sides.
I answered a call to lead in ministry about 7 years ago. Though I love the Lord and his Word, and could both preach and teach with understanding, or at least that’s what I believe, I didn’t understand why the ministry God led me to didn’t seem to grow, you know, people in the seats, and bigger buildings. I knew there was something specific for me. The more I listened the more I understood. My wife and I began to research to learn about senior care. Wow, the more we looked, the more we saw the need. When we dug deeper it seemed the wealthy had plenty of help, the poor had benefits, though the care was poor. Amazingly the people in the middle were just left to their own devices for survival, and their families care. Either the family had to take them in or they just had to try and make it on their own. Then we discovered that one of the largest groups could get free care, but didn’t know that they could…Veterans of Foreign Wars and their Spouses.
Last year we began educating, teaching, speaking, setting up our website, building partnerships, working with rehabs and hospitals to get the word out, to let the veterans and their spouses
know that the benefit was available to them. So here we are, NiaCare In-Home Services, an AHI and Care Planning Institute Affiliate, partnered with Healthy Kinder, Inc, and EWM, Inc., connecting veterans to the care they earned and deserve. If you’re local we can provide some of the most compassionate, trained and qualified care givers in the area. We take great care of them, treat them as family and also provide them a host of benefits, so they will take great care of you. “Excellence of Care” is what we believe and we expect them to uphold that standard. If your loved one is in another state, no worries we have 223 trusted partners across the USA to help.
Don’t let our veterans who fought, bled and sacrificed for us go without the care that they deserve and have earned.
Make no mistake, even if you and your spouse are not veterans, you are not left out. We do everything we can to help. We have a network of partners dedicated to helping seniors find the care they need and the money they need for care. Our website is www.nia-care.com. Our telephone number is 240-205-7188. Intake associates are standing by 24 hours a day to help you and/or your loved ones start on the road to living the latter days of life with dignity and grace because “CARING IS OUR PURPOSE” and God’s plan for my life.