Niacare Caregivers—trusted, experienced and caring
The Caregiver is the core of your family member’s at-home care experience. That’s why Niacare In-Home Services Caregivers meet standards that are unmatched in our industry.
- We carefully pair every elderly client with the most suitable Caregiver.
- We provide all our Caregivers with ongoing education and training through Niacare In-Home Services Training Academy.
- Every Niacare In-Home Services Caregiver is supervised by a Certified Senior Care Manager.
- Niacare In-Home Services screens Caregivers scrupulously, conducting national background checks, drug and TB Testing, and reference checks.
- Niacare In-Home Services is fully bonded and has workers’ compensation coverage.
Our Caregivers assist with:
- Meal Preparation
- Companionship / Socialization
- Errands and Transportation
- Light Housekeeping
- Medication Oversight
With our Caregivers, you can always be sure that your loved one is in excellent hands.